Back to school with our TouchSafe tool!
Introducing TouchSafe your personal antimicrobial handguard
TouchSafe shields hands from direct contact with everyday touchpoints that could be contaminated with germs. Helping prevent the transfer of viruses and bacteria, including Covid-19, TouchSafe can give an extra layer of hygiene protection to students, staff and others.
- Robust, compact and easy to use
- The unique design reduces surface area of contact by as much as 80% compared with a hand
- Features built-in BioCote® antimicrobial technology, kills up to 99.99% of bacteria and deactivates certain viruses by disrupting the lipid membrane of the virus
Whilst every effort is being made to maintain hygiene levels within the school grounds it may not be realistic to maintain “bubbles” on the school commute.
TouchSafe Transit has been designed to help protect commuters from touching germs on overhead handrails, vertical poles and grab bars on trains, buses, the underground or trams.
- Touchscreen compatible, use with most touchscreens including mobile devices and ticket machines
- Use around your school or college campus for opening door handles for increased hygiene
- TouchSafe Transit includes an easy clean wrist strap for carrying and minimising contact with hands and other objects