TouchSafe Transit x 100
- Helps avoid hand contact with viruses and bacteria
- Reduces transfer of germs from hand to face
- Helps break the cycle of contact, infection and spread to others
- Kills up to 99.99% of bacteria and deactivates some viruses
- Robust, compact and easy to use
- TouchSafe Transit can be used on overhead handrails, vertical poles and grab bars on public transport.
- Multi-use – handles, keypads and switches
In a box of 100 – £6.60 each including VAT, excluding postage.
The new TouchSafe Transit has been specifically designed to help protect commuters from touching germs on overhead handrails, vertical poles and grab bars attached to seats or near the doors on trains, buses, the underground or trams. It can also be used on door handles and trolleys.
TouchSafe was conceived in response to the current Covid-19 outbreak by a GP and has been developed by an approved UK manufacturer of medical equipment.
For bulk orders, please contact us